Our Beauty for Conservation® movement aims to raise awareness of our environmental impact as consumers and guide us as a socially responsible business to help address the sustainability challenge that we all face and experience as contributors in the beauty industry.
Join us and together we can move closer to a better planet and a more sustainable future.
With an ongoing focus for the well-being of our planet, we believe that creating resilient, sustainable and environmentally conscious products is key to ensuring our resource-constrained world is not accelerated further. Our Beauty for Conservation® initiative aims to address some of our planet’s sustainability issues, by bringing forward products which are increasingly sustainable, produced with ecological awareness in mind, helping us move closer to a cleaner planet.
Every day we are challenged by factors of the modern world which contribute to the erosion of our beautiful planet; nature is being destroyed at astonishing rates. The shocking statistics that follow highlight the challenge we face and the need to turn things around, urgently:
• Every day close to 8 million pieces of plastic pollution find their way into our oceans
• 100,000 marine mammals and turtles and 1 million sea birds are killed by marine plastic pollution annually
• Every 2 seconds man destroys an area of forest the size of a football field
• 28,000 species are expected to become extinct during the next 25 years
• More than 120 billion units of packaging are produced every year by the global cosmetics industry, the majority of which are not recyclable
The recent shun of single-use plastic is just one example of a step in the right direction. Here at Cohorted, we believe that together we can all make a small difference, which could lead to big changes. We encourage our customers to become conscious cosmetic consumers, by choosing well and considering a products full life cycle and environmental implications.
Our Beauty for Conservation movement strives to aid conscious purchasing, by offering products which our customers can feel confident about. We’re committed to lowering our environmental impact wherever possible.
Cohorted has also pledged to support sustainable organizations and charities which share the same ecological goals and champion the same aspirational message… Together we can make a difference towards a more sustainable future.